Sunday 24 April 2016

Introduction!


FashionsCreate by Styles of Distinction
Styles!..With Uniqueness And Simplicity At Heart!"

With over thirty something years in the business arena I've decided to take this passage as a Professional Personal Stylish.

As you will see that on my site my preference for styling is to give a unique simple sophisticated yet elegant look.

And as always the satistifaction of my clients is what matters most as I always make sure that my clients are always comfortable with the finished look.

As I have an eye for detail and I like to see my selections with a clean neat look as I achieved it with the simplest of wears.

This site contains selections of clothing in attire that I put together to show individuals how to coordinate simple colors and styles to give that sophisticated elegant yet simple look.

You don't have to spend a lot of money to attain these looks as it's just a matter of having an eye for detail know how to coordinate colors and styles and used fabrics and colors that you can utilized as well, as each individual's body structure is different, so it's good to keep in consideration your body structure and preferences .

I always put selected pieces together to get that unique simple sophisticated yet elegant look without going over budget just by incorporating selected pieces.

I also used solid plain colors as they can diverse as to go very far in terms of additions to  fused with other selected pieces as they blend very well .

And you can get much usage from just a simple solid plain piece , as with to much print s etc they tend to go out of style quickly and most of them also tend to be a challenge when finding a piece to cordinate as they sometimes tend not to correspond with other selected pieces.

I can be contacted at dwnmrcll@hotmail.com

I Thank You For Stopping By And I Hope To Hear From You Soon...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment